Lily on her 2 month birthday...
Our little family...
Reading The Three Little Pigs to Collin and Marbella...
Lily and Aunt Stacie...

Can you believe that Lily is 2 months old now? I sure can't! It goes by fast when you have one, but too fast with two! I had to run to the store last night so I left the kiddos with Todd. When I returned I was surprised to learn that Miss Lily had rolled over from her back to her tummy. Granted, it was on the couch so she probably had a little leverage, but that's still a big deal! Way to go Lily! She's a strong little girl. She had her 2-month checkup yesterday and her first round of shots. Poor thing got 4 shots!! She's a trooper though. At least I didn't cry this time...although I felt like it. I cried when Collin had his first round of shots as an infant.
Can you believe that Lily is 2 months old now? I sure can't! It goes by fast when you have one, but too fast with two! I had to run to the store last night so I left the kiddos with Todd. When I returned I was surprised to learn that Miss Lily had rolled over from her back to her tummy. Granted, it was on the couch so she probably had a little leverage, but that's still a big deal! Way to go Lily! She's a strong little girl. She had her 2-month checkup yesterday and her first round of shots. Poor thing got 4 shots!! She's a trooper though. At least I didn't cry this time...although I felt like it. I cried when Collin had his first round of shots as an infant.
No comments:
Post a Comment