Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trip to the dentist:

Collin checking out the tools...

Collin wearing sunglasses to block the light...

Checking out his smile in the mirror...

Collin had his first dentist appointment on Friday. I was a little apprehensive about taking him because I figured he wouldn't be very cooperative. He proved me wrong. He was PERFECT! He was a total ham! The dental hygienist was actually able to clean and polish his teeth. He loved all of the tools they used. He wore big yellow sunglasses to block the bright light they use. I had to laugh when they gave him a hand-held mirror to show him what they were doing because he kept looking into it and smiling at himself. He was a little restless by the time the dentist came to look in his mouth so we told him that she wanted to see if there were firetrucks in his mouth (that's his favorite thing right now). It worked like a charm because he opened big and wide : )

No comments: