Todd and Collin after a successful hunt..
Collin making his selection...
Collin was so excited to learn that the eggs had surprises in them...
Lily has spotted her glow-worm..
Hmmm....which one has the treats??
Lily was very excited about something...
My little Easter bunnies...
We started off the Easter weekend with the kids getting their pictures taken with the Easter bunny. I had to bribe Collin with a "surprise" to sit next to the bunny and smile. He did what he was told and then wanted to know what his "surprise" was. I had no clue what it was going to be, so we took a little walk through the mall. Anyone with more than one child knows that this is no easy task. I decided to buy him a small fruit smoothie which he sucked down in about 2 minutes. The pictures turned out cute. I didn't get any with my camera because I was too busy being the goofy mom trying to get my kids attention to look towards the camera. Don't laugh...we've all been there: )
Thursday, we went to Collin's Spring Fling that his school put on. They had bounce houses, a petting zoo, rock climbing, train rides and much more. Collin had a blast collecting all of his eggs during the egg hunt. We went to another event on Saturday that the church put on which was filled with a lot of the same activities. We went to church on Sunday morning and then to Aunt Stacie and Uncle Craig's house for dinner later that evening. It was a busy weekend, but very enjoyable!
No comments:
Post a Comment