Todd and Collin blowing out Todd's birthday candles...
Collin and Lauren hiding...
Sunday was both Mother's Day and Todd's birthday. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have two amazing children and an amazing husband to go along with it. I just love being a mom and could not imagine my life without the two bundles of joy we were given by God. What a blessing!
We had Todd's family over Sunday afternoon for hamburgers and hot dogs. It's so great getting to spend time with everyone. I feel so blessed to have his family so close. It's always a good time and they help out so much! Collin and Lauren had a blast playing outside together. Lauren ended up with a busted lip after they collided into each other, but she's okay. She's a tough girl! If you ask Collin, he will tell you that the highlight of the party was the cookie cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment