Friday, June 5, 2009

Lily's yoga...

Lily practicing her downward dog pose...



Here she is again.  Great posture Lily...


Sweet cheeks...


Short stuff...

And again...



I got one of Collin.  He's hiding under the blanket...

Lily's bed head in the morning...

Lily has officially mastered crawling and is now on to talking.  Well, kind of...she can say "baba."   Is it any surprise that "baba" would be the first thing she says?  I don't think she has made the connection that "baba" is her bottle, but she has officially started trying to babble.

She also loved her daily yoga.  As you can see from the pictures, she loves doing the "dog pose."  She for whatever reason loves standing on her head.  I think it's so cute.  

If you are ever wondering why there are more pictures of Lily than Collin it's because she can't run from me and tell me "no" like he can.  Sometimes he hams it up for the camera, but most of the time he's not very cooperative.  I'll try to get more soon!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the yoga poses! Go Lily! Enjoyed the short time I had her in class this morning:)