Today we were driving past a golf course near by and Collin said, "Look at those mountains Momma." I told him that those were not mountains and that they were hills. He said very seriously, "Yeah. Those are ant hills." I LOVE it! Can't they just say cute stuff like that forever?
So today we went Target. Collin's favorite store. He tells everyone that anything we own came from Target. I think I've warped his little brain. Anyways, Lily dropped her toys like 900+ times while we were chaotically trying to hurry and get milk and wipes. Both kids were being fussy and Collin had pushed Lily for the 100th time. I was so frustrated at the checkout. As I was standing in line I happened to look over and see another mom give a big sigh and lean down to pick up her daughter's toy. I just had to laugh. As frustrating as it seems sometimes, we aren't the only ones going through this crazy time. Some days may be filled with chaos, but it's all worth it at the end of the day when you get to see your child's beautiful smile or get a big "squeeze" around the neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment