I made Toy Story alien cupcakes for their party.
Daddy and Lily.

Collin wearing his birthday medal.
Lily and Collin playing with her new dollhouse. She loves it!

Lily sitting on Collin's train table. She loves climbing on it!

Collin and Lily celebrated their 4th and 2nd birthdays together in Dallas with all their friends and family. It was a Toy Story themed party held at ASI Gymnastics. Lily's birthday is Sept. 19th and Collin's is Oct. 2nd so we decided to have a combined birthday for the two of them. I can't believe they are already 4 and 2!! Where has the time gone?
Collin and Lily celebrated their 4th and 2nd birthdays together in Dallas with all their friends and family. It was a Toy Story themed party held at ASI Gymnastics. Lily's birthday is Sept. 19th and Collin's is Oct. 2nd so we decided to have a combined birthday for the two of them. I can't believe they are already 4 and 2!! Where has the time gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment