Here are 12 of the 13 cereals we have in our pantry...
Enjoying the beautiful weather...
Collin and his favorite toy in the world right now...
Lily graduated to a "big girl" booster seat. She refuses to sit in a highchair now.
Collin let me take his picture..yay!
Collin and Lily making pretend brownies...

Okay, I have to start with a disclaimer that I love my husband VERY much. That being said, I have to let you know just how many boxes of cereal we have in our pantry at this moment. Are you ready? 13!!! Here's the list of them: 2 boxes of regular Cheerios, Chocolate Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kellogg's Pops, Apple Jacks, Life, 2 boxes of Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Capt'n Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats and Cracklin Oats. Now, to be fair, I purchased the Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes and Honey Bunches of Oats a while ago. The rest was all purchased by my sweet, sweet husband. Todd is very competitive and he is no different when it comes to grocery shopping. That's why we have so many boxes of cereal in our pantry. I think there was a sale that if you bought 4 boxes of cereal, you got the 5th one free and he wasn't going to let that go to waste. So, if anyone would like to come over and have a bowl you are more than welcome.
Okay, I have to start with a disclaimer that I love my husband VERY much. That being said, I have to let you know just how many boxes of cereal we have in our pantry at this moment. Are you ready? 13!!! Here's the list of them: 2 boxes of regular Cheerios, Chocolate Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kellogg's Pops, Apple Jacks, Life, 2 boxes of Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Capt'n Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats and Cracklin Oats. Now, to be fair, I purchased the Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes and Honey Bunches of Oats a while ago. The rest was all purchased by my sweet, sweet husband. Todd is very competitive and he is no different when it comes to grocery shopping. That's why we have so many boxes of cereal in our pantry. I think there was a sale that if you bought 4 boxes of cereal, you got the 5th one free and he wasn't going to let that go to waste. So, if anyone would like to come over and have a bowl you are more than welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment