Monday, March 8, 2010

All Talk

Lily is swinging on a bar outside of the Auto Show.  She's a little monkey.




Okay, so Collin is really cracking me up these days.  The things that come out of his mouth can be both hilarious and frightening at the same time.  I have been trying to write them down so I can always remember his cute words whenever he's older.  Here are just a few things that he has said this past week:

Collin was eating breakfast and dropped a Cheerio on the floor and said, "That's dirty now...we need to Dust Buster that."

The next day Collin was eating a strudel I made him.  He looked at the icing on top of the strudel and said, "Mama, you made a T-Rex with a boot out of the icing."  Of course I took the credit and said, "Yes I did."  I just hope he never asks me to make him that again.

Collin was eating a yogurt push-up pop and yelled, "COME PUSH IT UP PLEASE!  Mama, do you like my manners."

I knew Todd was on his way home so we were looking out the window and waiting for him.  I asked Collin what daddy's car looked like and he said, " It's small."  I said, "Well, what else?"  He said, "It doesn't have a DVD player."  I was tyring to see if he could describe to me what it looked like.  I said, "What else?" and Collin replied, "It's dirty."  Well, I guess he describe Todd's car in a nutshell : )  

We took the kids to the Dallas Auto Show on Sunday.  Today, I was reading Collin an Animal Kingdom book that talked about otters.  He said, "We saw otters yesterday at the otter show."  It was too cute!



No comments: