Our neighbor gave Collin these Spiderman goggles. He LOVES wearing them. Perfect timing too as he is about to start his swimming lessons!
Collin and Lily running circles before church. Did anyone give them sugar when I wasn't looking?
The four of us.

Collin decorating his cookie. Check out that smile. Deserts bring him such joy!
Proof that Uncle Craig has held Lily. She will never let him hold her. She actually let him this day, but as you can see from the picture - not for long.
Lily's adorable shoes that Aunt Jenny and Uncle Charlie gave to her for Christmas. Aunt Jenny added the "bling" herself. Lily loves wearing them!

Collin on western day at school. He was so stinking cute in his big hat and boots!
That's enough Mom!!
My little cowboy.


Sorry for the delay in posting for the few people who like to follow our blog. It has been a busy month. I know...I say that every time, but I guess that's life, right? Valentine's Day was a lot of fun for the kids. They enjoyed making, decorating and eating cookies. The bet part about Valentine's Day was Lily's dedication. Lily was not interested in being still during her dedication, nor did she want to be held. Her main objective was to try and climb on the stage at church. Regardless of the show she performed for everyone, it was such a special moment.
Sorry for the delay in posting for the few people who like to follow our blog. It has been a busy month. I know...I say that every time, but I guess that's life, right? Valentine's Day was a lot of fun for the kids. They enjoyed making, decorating and eating cookies. The bet part about Valentine's Day was Lily's dedication. Lily was not interested in being still during her dedication, nor did she want to be held. Her main objective was to try and climb on the stage at church. Regardless of the show she performed for everyone, it was such a special moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment