The sweet 8 week old puppy. Look at those feet! Papa hasn't come up with a name for him yet.
Nana and Papa found a stray lab that they kept for about a week. They were going to try to find it a home, but I knew that would never happen : ) Papa grew pretty fond of the sweet dog. Later that week, the lab jumped their fence while he was at work and another family took the dog in. Two days later, Papa was driving home from work and came upon the scene where a lady had just run over the dog. This broke his heart. We decided to surprise Papa with a new lab puppy yesterday. The puppy is 8 weeks old and the biggest of the litter. He has the biggest feet of any puppy I've seen. The kids and I drove the puppy to Waco and surprised Papa at his office. He was definitely surprised! I think the sweet puppy has already made himself at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment