Lily wearing the adorable dress that Nana made her
Lily has always been extremely flexible. She is always doing her baby yoga poses and loves sitting in the floor in the splits while she plays with her toys. Now, she likes to climb my elliptical and hang from the bars. To make matters worse, I caught her hanging off of the rail to our staircase today. I have been real relaxed about leaving the safety gates open to our staircase, but I've realized now that I have to make sure that the gate is always closed. She climbed out of her crib for the first time on Saturday. I was downstairs when she was supposed to be napping when I heard a loud thud followed by crying. She was okay, but I think that it scared her more than anything. I bought her bed rails today for her "big" girl bed, but I think I'm going to keep her in her crib until she tries to climb out one more time. Otherwise, I don't think she would stay in her room. She's too busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment