Collin doing a cannon ball off the side of the pool
Having a soon to be 4-yr old means that there is never a dull moment in any conversation. We were driving down the road the other day and Collin said, "When I get older the bank will give me lots of money so I can buy new toys." I cracked up, but he was really being genuine because he said that he wanted to donate his to children who need them. He also asks a lot of "how" and "why" questions. Our babysitter told us the other night that she has never met a kid that asks SO many questions. He's very curious. Speaking of curious, he asked me why Curious George was a monkey. When I responded that "he just is," he wanted to know "why." He also wants to know every day why mosquitoes eat blood. I don't really have a good answer for these questions. (sidenote to mom) Mom, I'm sure you're enjoying this right now because I know you said that I was the same way when I was little. I guess that's why I'm so smart : )
No comments:
Post a Comment